Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 2 15 1:30 PM

Tags : :

I was woundering if anybody knows any twitter feeds that have info on Hyper Light Drifter. I used to look at Alex Preston @HeartMachineZ on twitter, but he NEVER TWEETS ANYTHING ABOUT HYPER LIGHT DRIFTER!!!! Does anybody know any other twitter feeds with the latest info, hell, ANY info on Hyper Light Drifter? Hello? Does anybody even look at this forum?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 2 15 4:53 PM

Probably never. There's been a huge lack of communication. In January they were looking for a level designer - they still don't have one according to the update in March. There was absolutely nothing mentioned about the game in the February update other than having their focus split by working on a crossover.

There's very, very little information. I'm sure the devs are working on the game but the generic "We're making huge progress!" updates once a month and not giving any details on what exactly has been progressed is really discouraging.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 3 15 12:26 PM

Release date guess

They said mid 14'. Since it is 1/3 the way through 15' and they are STILL looking for level and CONCEPT designers then my guess is a release on around December 31, 2016 at the soonest. I hope i am wrong and i will be playing it on my PS4 this summer or Holiday Season, I just don't think it will be out by then.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help