Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 14 14 12:01 PM

Tags : :

Hi

Someone completed the preview with all the hidden secrets ? i found all ohf them except one .... i'm actually searching in all the preview, but i don't find it...

Last Edited By: Ertiks Oct 14 14 12:19 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Oct 14 14 4:49 PM

there is pretty much always a clue that there is some thing. either a small ledge to dash to or marks to follow. none of them are unfair although in maybe 2 of them you have to jump off screen not knowing 100% if there is something there. It took me maybe 3 hours of play time to get everything. Keep looking and good luck. If you run out of patience there are locations and maps posted but I would tough it out.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 15 14 12:32 AM

Bear in mind that the dungeon has multiple "ways through". So, as rooms previously visited get locked (can't go back), you might miss some secrets, so you'll have to start over from the beginning.

Another tip is that a couple of secrets locations were close together, as much as 3 of them in the same "room" (room being the area of the map between two check/save-points).

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 16 14 12:17 AM

No, it's not so hard to complete the preview. I finished/found 100% in about 8 hours, while 90% was done in 3 hours.

PS -- If you still can't find some of the secrets, I can provide maps with the locations ;) But, it's always better to find them yourself!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 16 14 8:04 AM

YEAH ! i found it ! hte last secret was'nt easy. there's 4-5 really difficult to find (random ?)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Oct 16 14 8:12 AM

No, they are in fixed locations, no randomness there. But some are quite hard to find! I used help from the community to find my last one; I then regretted it, because all the hints were right there before my eyes!

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Nov 2 14 12:29 PM

Ertiks wrote:
I don't want to say they'r random located, but you need to jump in random direction sometimes to find these secrets.

No, every single secret has some sort of indication that there is something there, even the invisible tiles shine if you look well enough.
None of the secrets (either areas, passage ways or shards) are random, but I admit that some of them, around 3 or 4, are really well hidden.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Nov 6 14 4:34 AM

Hi! I just want to confirm that the secrets which people are referring to are in fact the 16 found in hidden locations throughout the preview build? Also, that the secret item only 54 drifters have  is what you receive from the locked cell?

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 6 14 4:54 AM

Hi! I just want to confirm that the secrets which people are referring to are in fact the 16 floating diamonds found in hidden locations throughout the preview build? Also, that the secret item only 54 drifters have is what you receive from the locked cell?

EDIT: I'm very sorry I didn't mean to post this twice

Last Edited By: godkong Nov 6 14 4:57 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 6 14 5:51 AM

godkong wrote:
Hi! I just want to confirm that the secrets which people are referring to are in fact the 16 found in hidden locations throughout the preview build? Also, that the secret item only 54 drifters have  is what you receive from the locked cell?

Correct.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help