Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Oct 31 13 11:04 AM

ToltageWelp, I'm back to playing Pokemon Emerald again. Spare my life Pokemanz!   D: 

And on top of that, I just bought Spelunky and Mercenary Kings, since they were both on sale. While playing 15 minutes of Mercenary Kings to test it out, I could tell that game is going to be so good already. And it's only early access at the moment.  xD

Oh nice mercenary kings. I was wanting to pick that up myself. I know the game has co-op but does it have it implemented satisfyingly at this state or no? Otherwise my computer's been pretty fried, crapping itself and dying. So I've been unable to play anything lately. You guys got any suggestions or what? Might be in the mood for something creepy what with halloween and all coming up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 [url]

Nov 1 13 10:30 AM

Edspear
ToltageWelp, I'm back to playing Pokemon Emerald again. Spare my life Pokemanz!   D: 

And on top of that, I just bought Spelunky and Mercenary Kings, since they were both on sale. While playing 15 minutes of Mercenary Kings to test it out, I could tell that game is going to be so good already. And it's only early access at the moment.  xD

Oh nice mercenary kings. I was wanting to pick that up myself. I know the game has co-op but does it have it implemented satisfyingly at this state or no? Otherwise my computer's been pretty fried, crapping itself and dying. So I've been unable to play anything lately. You guys got any suggestions or what? Might be in the mood for something creepy what with halloween and all coming up.

The co-op isn't too bad really, but is still coming along. Provided someone is hosting a game, you can drop into an online game pretty fast, although that person could just be idle and no one can be kicked (to my knowledge). In terms of local co-op, I'm not sure, but it looks easy just to drop in local players while at the main hub of the game (although I know some people complain about the splitscreen mode being iffy, which I can't critique). Co-op aside, the game obviously isn't without its fair share of bugs and issues (i.e. can't change my bloody character name now, me wishing the mission timer stopped in singleplayer when looking at the map, and some other minor gripes), but like I said, early access. And for it being in an early stage, it isn't too bad. Although I can see people getting bored of it eventually because most of the missions are the same thing over and over: destroy something, kill certain enemies/certain enemies in a certain area/boss, gather crafting materials, or capture a certain enemy/NPC/boss. Fortunately I think that the gun customization and co-op may extend the life of the game at least. Very fun if you want an arcade-y Metal Slug x Contra x Megaman x Gears of War type game.

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

Nov 4 13 8:32 AM

I have wayyyyyyyyy too many games... I have over 150+ games on steam and beta testing games on my computer.
State of Decay
League of Legends
Magicka: Wizard Wars
^ Games that currently have my focus

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Nov 16 13 11:52 PM

Woah, not much activity here it seems. But with this weekend, been playing Skullgirls. I'm not one usually keen on fighters, but this game is friggin' amazing.

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Nov 18 13 12:03 AM

ToltageWoah, not much activity here it seems. But with this weekend, been playing Skullgirls. I'm not one usually keen on fighters, but this game is friggin' amazing.

Yeah I don't see much discussion on the forums in general (i mean the odd couple of days or so yeah, but still). I guess everyone is still waiting on the next thing to come around (Be it another combat video, maybe some production art or wallpapers and shit). 

And yeah I too have been playing Skullgirls a fair amount, sorta digging the Steam Trading Card art for it (Gotta love the fact they also make said art Wallpaper sized, got a choice wallpaper of Big Band populating my desktop at the moment). Otherwise I've been playing Arkham City (wierd how much content is side content in it and how easy it is to get locked into the point of no return.) Solid game, and gotta love Mark Hamill's final joker performance thing. 

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Nov 21 13 7:37 AM

Been playing a lot of Sly cooper 4 and the new Ratchet and Clank game. Once I 100% them I'm moving on to the Mass Effect trilogy and the Kingdom Hearts HD collection.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sharkey

ADMIN

#67 [url]

Dec 9 13 7:15 PM

Well I've been quite busy with gaming since I got my PS4: Assassin's Creed 4 (LOVE it, best AC since Brotherhood!), Killzone: Shadowfall (started off strong, but 2nd half just killed the buzz for me; multi is meh), Call of Duty: Ghosts (surprisingly fun, haven't played a CoD in a few years, very fun; rare PS4 couch co-op game!), Battlefield 4 (fun when it works, but extremely buggy mess; definitely rushed to launch), Guacamelee (FINALLY got to play this on my Vita, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!), State of Decay: Breakdown DLC (PERFECT unending survival game mode added to the game, LOVE IT), Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (finally picked it up for super cheap, LOVE IT!).

Plenty of gaming still in the near future for me to look forward to: Deus Ex: Directors Cut (hopefully for xmas), Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (loved it on 360, looking forward to it on PS4), South Park: Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros (absolute most wanted), Infamous: Second Son, Dark Souls 2, and that's all by the end of March! XD

Quote    Reply   

#69 [url]

Dec 10 13 2:59 AM

Sharkey wrote:
Well I've been quite busy with gaming since I got my PS4: Assassin's Creed 4 (LOVE it, best AC since Brotherhood!), Killzone: Shadowfall (started off strong, but 2nd half just killed the buzz for me; multi is meh), Call of Duty: Ghosts (surprisingly fun, haven't played a CoD in a few years, very fun; rare PS4 couch co-op game!), Battlefield 4 (fun when it works, but extremely buggy mess; definitely rushed to launch), Guacamelee (FINALLY got to play this on my Vita, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!), State of Decay: Breakdown DLC (PERFECT unending survival game mode added to the game, LOVE IT), Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (finally picked it up for super cheap, LOVE IT!).

Plenty of gaming still in the near future for me to look forward to: Deus Ex: Directors Cut (hopefully for xmas), Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (loved it on 360, looking forward to it on PS4), South Park: Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros (absolute most wanted), Infamous: Second Son, Dark Souls 2, and that's all by the end of March! XD

Really looking forward to Dark Souls 2. I managed to stay up really late playing the beta and got super hyped. Should be coming out around the same time frame as HLD so I'll be busy.

I just started a Neverwinter game with friends and bought some great games for Steam like Rogue Legacy and Spelunky.

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Feb 22 14 12:49 PM

Lately for MMOs I've been playing Startrek Online (shut up, its fun D:). As for others been patiently waiting to loan LoZ: Link between world from my brother and the release of Yoshis new island. Still need to finish diablo 3 and 3D world....
(Yes I'm aware this topic hasn't been updated since last year)

Quote    Reply   

#71 [url]

Mar 2 15 7:42 PM

Still Sims 4 with some puzzle and reaction games on the side (GyroPuzzle this week). I'm really digging this combination!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help