Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 18 13 10:52 AM

For now I'm playing The Wind Waker HD, Pokémon Y, Audiosurf 2 beta and today I got Sonic Lost World from Amazon.it

Can't wait for a HLD beta, btw.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

SaintConnor

ADMIN

#43 [url]

Oct 18 13 12:31 PM

Been on a massive indie kick lately looking for games with speed run potential.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord has been my go to lately with it's time attack mode. Just downloaded Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils, Volgarr the Viking, and Outlast (which will be one of my feature games during my Extra Life 25hr charity stream on Nov 2....shameless plug...) today. So looking forward to those.

Last Edited By: SaintConnor Oct 18 13 12:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Sharkey

ADMIN

#46 [url]

Oct 18 13 6:40 PM

I just gotta say that after being so addicted to Pokemon Y this past week, I realize just how incredibly boring GTA5 is in comparison. I still haven't completed the single player as I just don't care. The online is better, but again I just don't care after a while as it just bores me, oy. XP

Quote    Reply   

Sharkey

ADMIN

#48 [url]

Oct 18 13 10:19 PM

@ChiaSWT
The multiplayer is rather fun as it feels more like a true GTA experience than the singleplayer as you start from nothing and work your way up in the world. Sadly the mission variety isn't too hot from what I've experienced and you end up grinding a lot just to earn money to eventually buy an apartment and upgrade things. I am eligible for the $500k free money, but I may end up trading the game in Sunday if I can get some sweet trade for it and put it toward Batman Arkham Origins instead. I may pick up GTA5 on the PS4 if that ever happens, hopefully by then they'll get the kinks out of the game and offer a more fun online experience. My main gripe with GTA5 is that it's a true example of 'jack of all trades, master of none' type of game. XP

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Oct 19 13 3:14 AM

Have a couple games I've been playing, but recently all my free time has been going to Pokemon X… xD;

@Anna: How are you finding Puppeteer? Is it good?

@Andy: Same question(^), but with Sonic Lost World. (And did you get 3DS or WiiU?)

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Oct 19 13 3:48 AM

SkarletFantasy: Wii U version.

Despite the terribly bad reviews it has, the game is really good. It's a sort of mix between classical Sonic design, 3D and 2.5D levels and HD graphics.

Last Edited By: AndyF97 Oct 20 13 7:10 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Oct 21 13 4:49 AM

PlasmaSnow12I'm trying my hand at a Perma-Death run of Super Mario Sunshine. I fear for my sanity when I reach the sand-bird.
Or the "Goopy Inferno"

Holy crap. I don't know what would possess someone to to try that, but good luck.

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Oct 21 13 10:09 AM

Oh i looove Terraria and the new upgrade!
But mostly im playing Borderlands 2. Easy to say this is the best game 2012/13 for me!
I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter aswell to name a few favorites!:)

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Oct 21 13 7:26 PM

Well I'm sort of tried out the Stanley Parable Demo recently. Freaking awesome. It manages to be nothing like the maingame and yet does describe what goes on in it well.... A Demo Game about Demos. So yeah there's that. Otherwise I've been playing FTL on a more consistant basis.

Quote    Reply   

Sharkey

ADMIN

#55 [url]

Oct 22 13 2:19 PM

Played through Arkham Asylum again over the weekend, finishing up Arkham City again just in time for Arkham Origins this Friday. I don't care if it'll be 'more of the same', I love these games! =D

Quote    Reply   

Sharkey

ADMIN

#57 [url]

Oct 23 13 12:16 PM

SaintConnorI've been without games for 4 days...

I think I'm beginning to develop a tick...*twitch*

GOOD LORD MAN, STOP KILLING YOURSELF! D:

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Oct 28 13 6:27 AM

Wow. Sounds like a high percentage of Nintendoids/Wii U owners in this forum. That's heartening: I have just put my Wii U aside (but only momentarily) so I can get stuck into GTA V.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Oct 30 13 2:20 PM

Welp, I'm back to playing Pokemon Emerald again. Spare my life Pokemanz!   D: 

And on top of that, I just bought Spelunky and Mercenary Kings, since they were both on sale. While playing 15 minutes of Mercenary Kings to test it out, I could tell that game is going to be so good already. And it's only early access at the moment.  xD

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help