Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 17 13 6:53 PM

OnionTim
diokatsuJust got I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream. Looking forward to playing that.

Whoah, old school. Do you have to use a DOS emulator for that? 
Edit: Oh duh, it's on Steam. Haha

Yeah, funny thing is a friend just recently showed me the short story and once I saw that there was a game based on it, I was sort of super-hyped about it! Bought it right away!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Oct 17 13 7:12 PM

My girlfriend and I have been playing through Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire since we we don't have 3DS' to get X and Y. We had the games for GBA but our GBA games aren't working so well anymore so I got a really awesome emulator for Android called MyBoy emulator. That app rocks because it allows us to link over bluetooth or wireless to battle. I don't feel too bad about it because we actually own and bought the physical versions of the game when we were younger. Anyway, she's way further in the game than I am and I somehow missed a gym (???) Apparently it's been a really long time since I've played cuz I have 3 badges and no idea where the heck to go get the 4th one in order to battle my dad.

[soapbox]If you're interested in the MyBoy app for battling or linking Android phones, know that you'll have to have one paid version of the app, but the other person can use the free version of the app and it doesn't spam you with ads or anything. You can also fast forward, quick save, and change button layouts pretty easily. I know I sound like a walking ad, but if you want to breathe some life into Ruby and Sapphire and you want to play and battle with your Android phone, MyBoy is the way to go.[/soapbox]

Last Edited By: AbdiYohan Oct 17 13 7:15 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Oct 17 13 7:16 PM

Also thinking about diving into FTL... Not sure if I have the time to get sucked into a PC game, though. Pokemon is nice because you can play it when you're waiting at the bank or something. Life gets busy...

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Oct 17 13 7:33 PM

Currently mucking around with Legend of Legaia and Super Mario RPG for streaming, and offline I'm playing KH: 358/2 since I never actually completed it. Also playing Terraria on and off as well, and looking to start playing A.R.E.S. when I get a moment to do so. Looking to get Pokemon X and Y for myself and my brother, but the next shipment in is tomorrow before I can get it.

Quote    Reply   

Sharkey

ADMIN

#25 [url]

Oct 17 13 7:41 PM

AbdiYohanAlso thinking about diving into FTL... Not sure if I have the time to get sucked into a PC game, though. Pokemon is nice because you can play it when you're waiting at the bank or something. Life gets busy...

Man FTL is so good. It's technically not a LONG game, but man you'll spend HOURS trying to beat it for the first time, that last boss is a BITCH! You'll love every attempt though, even when the game just ridiculously screws you over, haha. XD

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Oct 17 13 7:53 PM

AbdiYohanAlso thinking about diving into FTL... Not sure if I have the time to get sucked into a PC game, though. Pokemon is nice because you can play it when you're waiting at the bank or something. Life gets busy...

FTL is an easy game to put down, however much you might not want to. It has in-game save functions as well as restart on death style gameplay, so once you lose it, you can just stop since you'd have to start over anyways. Whether or not you can stop yourself is up to you, but Pokemon is nearly as addicting for most. FTL is also small and can run the background of work or other programs in case you just want to take a break. Very flexible game design.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Oct 17 13 9:15 PM

Just got the Wind Waker HD Limited edition Wii U for my birthday and it's. So. Goooood. I'm also playing some of Soundodger on adultswim games, thinking of buying it on Steam. Of course there's still my hundreds of steam games that I bought and never played. u_u

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Oct 17 13 9:32 PM

I have been playing a lot of Pokemon X, Bastion, and some Fable 2. I never got into the Fable series, but decided to pick it up since I saw it for 3 dollars at gamestop. It was well worth the purchase.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 17 13 9:45 PM

Recently I've been playing Atlantica Online, Dragon Age: Origins (replaying), StarCraft 2, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#40 [url]

Oct 18 13 10:23 AM

What do you mean who you should bring? Like, extra people to help you out during the battle?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help